Ayisha Siddiqua Shaik
M.Tech in Wireless & Mobile Communications
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), India
B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
The purpose of my PhD research study is to investigate how technologies like machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) can enhance the performance of blood supply chain management during crisis induced due to disaster-emergencies. As part of a health care system, the blood supply chain (BSC) plays a prominent role in maintaining health within communities and supplying blood for daily and emergency needs. The supply and demand uncertainty are two most significant factors that make supply chain management of perishable product like blood, not only complex but also controversial.
Therefore, this research aims to use ML & DL techniques to focus on developing a real-time decision support system that demonstrates how this scarce resource can be proficiently managed and maintained; and how this precious resource, i.e. blood, can be delivered at the right place and at the right time and in the right quantity during a crisis. It is an experimental research study that looks on optimising the blood collection and distribution management in an efficient and effective manner. Thus, developing such decision support tool will not only help to promote and enhance stakeholder’s efficiency in managing the blood supply chain but will also help health professionals and emergency medical services to save people’s lives.
- Raj Prasanna, Joint Centre for Disaster Research, Massey University
- Kristin Stock, Institute of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, Massey University
- Cecile L’Hermitte, Waikato Management School, The University of Waikato
Ayisha Siddiqua, K., Kishore, R., & Yadav, M. (2017). A novel brain tumor detection with modified fuzzy clustering technique. International Journal of Electrical, Electronics And Data Communication, 4(12), 41-44.
- A seminar report submitted on “Capsule Camera” by K Ayisha Siddiqua to fulfil the requirement for the award of a master’s degree.
- A major project report submitted on “A spurious power suppression technique for DSP/Multimedia applications” by K Ayisha Siddiqua and Mubin Fathima to fulfil the requirement for the award of a bachelor’s degree.
- A mini project/seminar report submitted on “Extended algorithm for SAR Image Embedded Compression based on Wavelet Transform” by K Ayisha Siddiqua and Mubin Fathima.